If you cannot quit alcohol consumption, alcohol detox in Ventura can get you started on recovery. Altitude Recovery Community is one of the leading rehabs with luxury lodging facilities, modern amenities, and proven therapies. Our experienced mental health staff and behavioral therapists can help you break free from addiction and guide you towards sobriety.
Pros And Cons Of Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient treatment at a modern drug and alcohol recovery center offers the highest level of care and an immersive healing experience. It also has the highest success rate compared to other treatment options.
On the downside, inpatient rehab programs can be pricier than other treatment options as they include the cost of accommodation, medications, detox, and food. They also require you to take time off from work and familial commitments for several weeks.
How Long Can It Take To Recover From Alcohol Addiction?
Contemporary drug abuse treatment can take anywhere from 30 to 90 days for an inpatient program and 3 – 12 months for outpatient therapy. IOP/PHP luxury addiction treatment can range from 1 – 3 months.
The length of addiction treatment can vary depending upon the drug abused, the severity of your addiction, and the co-occurring mental health issues. Most rehabs offer flexible treatment options to accommodate the clients' schedules and make the recovery process a stress-free experience.
What Can I Expect At Alcohol Rehab?
Inpatient alcohol rehab treatment typically requires you to stay at an enclosed facility around 30 – 90 days based on the severity of your addiction and the co-occurring mental disorders. While the treatment process can vary from one rehab to another, here are a few things you can expect in most top-rated luxury drug rehabilitation facilities:
- Medical detox – Detox is the first stage of a long-term treatment process designed to eliminate cleanse your body of drug-related cumulative toxins. It also reduces the withdrawal symptoms and alleviates the pain and discomfort you may experience in the initial days of your recovery.
- Counseling – You will spend 1-on-1 time with a licensed therapist and discuss your challenges and deep-rooted insecurities with them. The therapist will create a customized recovery plan for you and offer advice and lifestyle recommendations to help you embrace sobriety in the long term.
- Individual therapy – During an individual therapy session, you will participate in psychotherapy programs like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, rational emotive therapy, etc. These therapies equip you with critical coping skills and communication tools to manage triggers and overcome stressful situations without relying on drugs or alcohol.
- Holistic programs – Holistic programs refer to non-traditional therapies that enhance mental wellness and emotional stability. Some of the holistic programs offered at our alcohol and drug addiction center include art and music therapy, nature immersion therapy, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Group therapies – Group therapy sessions allow you to connect with individuals battling with similar addiction disorders as you and receive support and encouragement from fellow recovering addicts as you all work towards a common goal.
Contact 866-337-0621 to verify insurance and admission-related inquiries. Our alcohol detox in Ventura has helped hundreds of recovering addicts find their path towards sobriety and lead an alcohol-free life in the long term. Altitude Recovery Community is a luxury treatment center with state-of-the-art amenities, advanced treatments and therapies, and a dedicated clinical team. Get in touch with us today.Alcohol Detox Ventura